Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I love being married but...

So marriage is great and I'm getting used to my new name however sometimes I miss my old one. And here is why. Under my old name my animal power was ring tailed lemur now it's vampire bat (I went from cute and furry to scary and dark loving.) Now my 'Numerology' number is 5. which means 'that you are adventurous, mercurial, and sensual. You seek growth through adventure and different life experiences. Although you are a critical thinker, you can sometimes over-ponder an issue.' before my 'Numerology' number was 3 which means that 'you are enthusiastic, creative, optimistic, and fun-loving. You seek self-expression through words or the arts, and enjoy learning through life experiences.' I'm not sure which I prefer in description but I much prefer the number three... The multiples of 5 are so predictable. Also previously there were estimated only about another 177 people in the US with my name now there are nearly 1700! Either way though I'm well envoweled.

I'm sure your curious how I have come up with all this stuff about me. Well I was googling myself and came up with the site: http://www.isthisyour.name/. And it was them that told me all about myself. Now i'm going to go let go of my inner ring-tailed lemur and connect with my inner vampire bat. I decided I needed some pictures to illustrate the change in me...

Here I am as a ring-tailed lemu and 3....
Now here I am as a vampire bat...(okay I'm techinally dressed in a tiger dress(story in an of itself) but it's all the same scary right.)
Now here I'm a five... you can guess which trait I'm illustrating (I'll give you a hint... it's not adventurous and I don't know what mercurial means. This picture was spring break of freshman year.. I had just dyed my hair dark for the first time and was clearly obsessed with looking at my new look so I took A LOT of pictures of myself...)

(This was gonna be a really short quick post and I was going to get back to studying.... With getting pictures off an old computer and photoshoping the big old zit off my face in the middle picture it's taken atleast an hour..... oops!)

1 comments:

Caroline Marshall said...

Fantastic eyelashes in the second pic. Was that get-up for some I.F. High School thing. Tigers are gross, but you did look good!!!