Friday, February 6, 2009

Finally another weekend..

It's finally Friday. After a lot of homework and a mass transfer test I made it to another weekend.

So I don't know how many of you check my blog regularly but if you have within the last 30 hrs or so you may have read the tag I completed 25 things about me. If so ignore it completely. See I always go through a really depressed phase right before a test and I posted that during my low point. If you never read it you missed some facts about me but also me being hard on myself.

On to lighter but still depressing topics. Since it's friday night i took the time to play around with photo shop come. I downloaded a template and was making basically a scrapbook page of our trip into yellowstone park during our honeymoon. I spent a good hour or so on it. Selecting, editing, and cropping pictures. I was putting my last picture in when photoshop crashed. Of course I never saved it nor did I say the editted pictures I put into it. I'm a bit sad because I actually liked how it was turning out. I think I even would have posted it here to show it to all the world. But it's gone now and I'm not sure I'll redo it..

UPDATE: Well I didn't redo the yellowstone page but I did do this one. I'm not completely happy with it. Some of the photos were low quality and I don't like the drastic differences in colors/tones from photo to photo. I also had a heck of a time coming up with a background color. I wanted girly and feminine but couldn't get one that looked good with all the pictures. I defiantly wouldn't call myself a scrapper of a photoshop aficionado but I enjoyed making it so take it for what it's worth.
I got the template, paper, and embelishments from here. And actions used on the pictures from here.

2 comments:

Kerianna said...

Just for the record, I do read your blog. However, that will be ending in about a week. But for what it's worth, I am a faithful reader. :) Happy day.

Courtney said...

i'm jealous of your photoshopping skills. paint is the extent of my photo editing expertise. ha...

p.s. i had a GREAT time today. we really do need to make chemical engineer girls day/night out a regular thing :)