Wednesday, February 11, 2009

In honor of a short post.

I promise to keep this short.

Brett and I just spent the last hours searching for cruises and flights for next fall break just for fun. $1200 would covers flights and the cruise for both of us. Sounds tempting... we just have to remember that doesn't include tips, excursions, and the many many souvenirs we'd surely buy. Plus of course the new clothes we (okay actually just me) would need. So although $1200 sounds do able I resisted. We'll just have to keep dreaming.
But in honor of the evening here are some pictures from the cruise I went on with my family in high school. (none of these pictures are the most flattering but they are the only ones I had on my computer.)How cool is my dad who got us a limo to
pick us up from the airport?!?!

We only look exhausted from hiking up Mexican Ruins all day.
It really was an awesome day!

Gotta love the fresh sunburns.

Oh yeah... and the food was AMAZING!

1 comments:

Katie M. said...

How fun! I want to go on a cruise. I say just book it and use your student loans to cover the tips and stuff ... Or be reasonable and stay home.