Thursday, February 12, 2009

BioLOGy

So my blog should be called my homework distraction... today from my bioprocessing (thus the post title) studying. But I just had to direct you all to the left side of the screen. Below the about me and above my playlist. See how I switched from listing you all under a simple list but now it's a blog list... thus it includes the title of your latest blog and it even orders you by when you updated last. Mostly I did this because it was be faster than clicking on every blog to see if you've updated. I know this doesn't make sense because this is where I waste time not save it....

But now I have a challenge for you! Be at the top of the list as often as possible. And the prize... I'll visit your blog the most because it means you've updated most recently. (Joannie you are exempt for the competition since your blog is pritave it stays where it is. But it means I will manually be checking your blog constantly so you better update ;))

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Because I post on two blogs I should get some kind of bonus points in this game.

Zina said...

hey dear, I'm afraid I deleted my blog. In a fit of something or other. I'm still following everybody else's though! Love yours. All the best.

Katie M. said...

Doin' my best to stay at the top!