Monday, March 2, 2009

Who raised me??

Everyone:
I'm pushy and loud but I get things done.... and today I'm not going to apologize for it. Okay I'll apologize, sorry, but I still think I'm right. Who instilled these strong willed characteristics in me???? Mom... I'm looking at you.
When Brett asked for my hand in marriage my dad warned him I'm just like her (my mom) and he was right. (Now I can always tell Brett he was warned.)

(On it's way. Colorado Weekend numero dose... just wait for pictures of me breaking out of my shell, hot women, me getting IDed and a car running off of glacial acetic acid and sodium bicarbonate.)

3 comments:

Courtney said...

i'm awaiting your post :) and i need pictures from your camera! i got home and realized that i hardly took any on mine. {besides the ones taken on friday evening... which i will give you, because i'm SURE you will want to keep them forever and ever. haha :)}

Zina said...

oooh, I want me a car running off of glacial acetic acid... love the pic, Margaret.

Caroline said...

All I know is that I want to see this video of you being hypnotised. I'm sure it would show a side of you I have never seen before!!