Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Promised Pictures

If I posted a picture of your child and you want me to remove it just leave me a comment with your request!

Brett and his dad fishing
Me fishing
The kids at the pie eating contest. I was sad we ran out of
camera space before the adults competed.

I loved his hat!
The two boys this age would get on the tricycles and just sit on them. SO CUTE!
I've never seen June this dirty before but she seemed to
enjoy the dirt
THE SKITS!
This boy loves cookies
It's a bad picture but this was grandpa trying to get the kids
to calm down for bed time by telling stories and having them listen
for animals like deer, bears, chickens, and a love sick elephant.

Always safe with their helmets

I think Brett was actually happy to be 4-wheeling as

opposed to the look on his face

3 comments:

Mattsmom said...

AWESOME!

My one regret...we ran out of camera space before "cool and creamy". I did however get most of "sippin' cider" on video. I am half way tempted to post it...so if you would rather I not let me know.

Margaret said...

I never know if i should reply to comments on my own blog or on yours but i figure it would make more sense if i replied here. So... You can post it if you want I bet the only people who read your blog AND know me were there anyway. If it's too awful after I see it maybe I'll have to bribe you to remove it with cookies next time we're in town or something.

Caroline said...

Love the picks. I didn't get a good one of June being so filthy, so I might want to get that one from you.