Sunday, November 23, 2008

Being on the bandwagon isn't so bad.

Well there you have it I just finished Twilight. My brother and sister-in-law stayed with us before flying out of the Salt Lake Airport and she brought the first book down for me to borrow. I was sure to not be too judgmental and let myself enjoy the book. And I actually did enjoy it quite a bit. I got a little sick of how overly clumsy the main character was made out to be and wanted to yell 'just pick your feet up a little higher when you walk woman!' I made sure my sister-in-law only brought down the first book because I knew if I had all four books all my responsibilities would go unfinished. So now I'll have to wait till thanksgiving break, luckily that starts on Wednesday. But of course we are staying with my in-laws so I'll have to restrain myself from reading 22 out of the 24 hours everyday I'm up day. Something about needed to be social...

So sister-in-laws are we still going to see the Twilight movie over break. I just read the book just so I could see the movie. so are we still going?

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm glad you finally broke down and read it! Cody makes fun of me because I've read the first one 9 (yes, you read that right) times. I haven't read the other ones that many times, don't worry, I'm not crazy obsessed. I did end up going to the movie, wasn't going to at first just because I LOVED the book and movies are never as good. But my dad wanted to go so of course I couldn't let him go by himself! :) Anyway, welcome to the Twilighters!

Caroline said...

As far as I know we are still on for the day after Thanksgiving. I'm glad you finally read the first book, and that you liked it. It only gets better, so get ready for some serious reading over Thanksgiving. Oh, I have all the books if you need them.

Katie M. said...

Day after at 2 pm as far as I know. We may need to purchase our tickets early. Will keep you posted. way to join with us nerds!

Mattsmom said...

Uh YES we are going! At least I am...even if I have to cross my legs real tight to keep this baby in until then! I am SO glad you are coming!