Thursday, November 20, 2008

Something for me to whine about.

I am so angry depressed. Wanna know why? I lost my chap stick. Brand new I bought it last Friday and I've lost it. I swear I put it in my pocket before leaving this morning and now it is gone. gone like a freight train gone like yesterday! Why is it that cheap chap stick will stick around for ever? I still have a grape flavored Winnie the Pooh chap stick from freshman year! But I buy yummy delicious 5 dollar chap stick (that was on sale too!) and it's gone within a week! Mind you I could be over reacting. Last month I thought I had lost my U-Card. Same situation I was almost positive I had put it in my pocket but then it was still at home on my dresser. So maybe the same thing with my lip chap. But until I can get home and look for it I'm mourning for my lonely, barely used chap stick shivering on the sidewalk some where between here and my home.


I miss you my yummy, beautiful lip gloss.

Update:
The chap stick has been found. Well I guess I should say A chapstick. Brett found it walking home, on the side walk, about a block from our apartment. Same color, same brand, same flavor, same amount of lip gloss left, same newness looking. I'm still a little untrustworthy of it. Brett said he ran a DNA test on the application part and it matches mine.... I still haven't used it yet. But really what are the chances that someone else dropped the exact same chapstick within a block of our house the exact same day mine disappears....


On another note I'm going to finally add a new recipe to my recipe blog. It a nearly perfected dish so don't miss it.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

You are toofunny. I wouldn't worry too much about the lip gloss, and even if it isn't yours, what's the worst that can happen!!! Oh, and you must be lucky because you found your student I.D. when you lost it - I had to go get a freakin new one:(

Mattsmom said...

That rocks! I think the odds of it not being your lip gloss are almost zero. You are a lucky chic!