Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This post is brought to you by:

PROCRASTINATION!

In an effort to avoid starting on my homework I've decided to blog. I have nothing exciting to say so I'll just share my mundane week with you.

So far:

Monday I took a fluids test. I was a bit worried afterward. I knew either I did the problem right or totally wrong. That night we went out to Rodizio's restaurant. If you have never been to this place and you eat meat you have to go at least once. It is supposedly Brazilian and the servers just bring an assortment of meat around and if you want some they slice some off for you. You think you'll never get full because they are pretty small slices of meat... before you know it your totally stuffed. We went with Brett's brother, who was in town for work, and a few of his coworkers.

Tuesday: I studied for a Nuclear Engineering test all day except for a few hours while I was working and a few hours of procrastinating. I also make a pretty good stir-fry. The best part of the day however was finding out that Brett did fantastic of the chemistry test he took Monday. I am so proud of him.

So I almost forgot to include this story: Tuesday morning while I was getting ready in the bathroom I heard a noise in the kitchen which sounded like a growl. I called out... "Ah Brett, I think there is a bear in the kitchen!" He promptly replied "There is. B-R-grizzly bear-Brett." I thought it was the most adorable thing in the world. Evidently when he was a kid his mom would call him B-R-grizzly bear Brett and his brother S-E-mountain lion Sean. How cute is that. Now Brett and Sean just call each other ugly and stinky... not quite as cute.

Wednesday/Today: Classes all day. I got my fluids test back from Monday and actually did really well. I also took a test in nuclear engineering. That test didn't go so well at all... Actually I think it went really badly. Tonight was webelos. Always fun... We did physical fitness.

Well there you go people, are you even still awake? What a boring week so far, aside from watching Brett dance along to the country music awards performance just now. (He's a pretty bad dancer but at the same time a wonderful dancer because it cracks me up so much. ) So people make my life a little less boring and post on your blogs.

3 comments:

Katie M. said...

Thanks for the help in watching out for my man while he was away. He said he had a blast with you guys. Did Brett ever get his test results back? It was fun seeing you guys over the weekend and we hope to see more of you over the holidays. Enjoy the homework, I miss it tons!

Mattsmom said...

Your life sounds SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO familiar. My college life was EXACTLY like that after I got married...only I wrote about 4 papers a week on top of the tests (which were NOT nearly as hard as yours are). You are a genius!

CONGRATS to Brett on his test! YAY BRETT!

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. I will try to do it today. Just more on my cervix! Just kidding! I have been SUPER DUPER busy making blankets for my kids for Christmas.

Amber M said...

BR grizzly bear Brett! Ahhh it's taking me back to a time long ago. I love it!