Monday, December 1, 2008

It can't really be over!

I can't believe thanksgiving is over. I'm so very sad.

So over break I fell in love with a vampire, was nearly killed many times and lived happily ever after. Oh wait I'm confusing my life with the books I read over break. (And no I'm not in love with Edward!)

During every break from school that is longer than just a day I usually choose a book or books I want to read since I don't get much fun reading in during the semester. So this year I read the twilight books. all of them. I also saw the movie. I enjoyed the first book quite a bit. Found the movie passable (but only because I had read the book, I would have disliked it had I not). I especially liked some of the music they used and have already added a few songs to my playlist. I enjoyed the rest of the books as well but got a little tired of then, especially by the end of the last one. Now, much to Brett's chagrin, I'm rereading all the part that I liked. (Thank you for loaning me the first book Kim and thank you for the last three books Caroline)

Thanksgiving itself was wonderful. Just sitting around relaxing and enjoying family was wonderful. My only regret was not getting to go shooting Thanksgiving morning. Last year I went with my dad, brothers, and Brett and absolutely loved it and decided it was to be a tradition. Well both my brothers were out of the state and Brett ditched me to go hunting.(evidently shooting pop cans isn't as fun as shooting flying birds.)

As I said the break was fabulous but I don't have much to blog about since I really spend most of it in the world of Bella Swan in Washington. Now I'm having trouble getting back to work... I think I'll put that off another day and go veg!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I still am amazed that you read all four books in such a short period of time!!! Although, you did cheat by skipping parts. I am proud of you none the less though. Have fun studying for finals. This is the time of year that I love not being a student anymore. Just thinking about the pain I put myself through to get good grades makes me sick. Anyway, happy studying!!!

Amber M said...

Oh were you there on Thanksgiving? I don't remember seeing you there. Oh yea were you the face behind that book that was on the couch most of the time. (I am only kidding you!) I was good to go to the movie with you. I am still recovering from the crick in my neck due to the front row seating however.