Thursday, December 11, 2008

SHHH!

Don't tell anyone I'm blogging right now. I'm suppose to be writing a report for fluid dynamics that I managed to procrastinate away all day already. Now it's crunch time and I gotta finish it but I just had to tell you. I was so excited to gas my car up today! (Well actually Brett gased it up but I was sitting in the car.) I don't drive much so I don't have to gas up often but I was so excited that I finally needed to because prices have come down so much! I gassed my car up from completely empty, fuel light on and everything, to full for $16.01!!! And that was chevron gas even. I don't think I've ever been so excited to pump hydrocarbons into my car!

1 comments:

Mattsmom said...

WAHOO! That rocks! It was like that when Craig and I were in college...we never needed more than 20 bucks to fill up. I have missed those days! And I am SO glad they are back!