Thursday, January 29, 2009

Loook what I did today!

Yes I know look has three 'o's in it but isn't suppose to. And I meant to leave it that way.
So i came home with every intention to finish up my homework today. I decided a quick break to check blogs. My regular blogs includes pioneer woman. Pioneer woman has some mad photoshop skils and happens to sometimes share her secrets. And now about 2 hours later (long enough to complete atleast 1 whole mass transfer problem). Here's what I've accomplished.
About the only productive outcome was a love for photoshop and an extreme hatred for my mouse (computer mouse that is!). I've now resolved to go out and buy a new one.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

That picture looks great. I have always wanted to learn to do that kind of stuff to my pictures. I guess I will have to let the Pioneer Woman teach me.

Oh, June is sitting here at the computer with me and is pointing at the picture and saying "Daddy." I told her that it was Uncle Brett, but she is insisting that I am wrong. Lets hope that I am right and not her!!! Glad we got to go to the Jazz game with you guys on Tuesday night. I know that it was a school night for you two, but it was nice to have friends to sit with. See you Sunday!!!

Katie M. said...

I love the photo. I love the pioneer woman. Heck I just love ya! Hope to see you on Sunday!