Thursday, May 6, 2010

Slovenia Day 6

Today was our last working day. We finished all our work and tomorrow we are going to be touring a reactor facility here in slovenia. This evening I finished all my shopping needs and requirements. I finally found something for Brett and I am very, very, very excited to give it to him because I think he will really like it a lot. I also found the most fun jewelry shop. I think it might be even better than the jewelry shop my sister found last month back east that she is still raving about. All the jewelry was handmade and about as funky and fun as can be. There were lots of glass, wire, and stone designs that I LOVED LOVED LOVED. I bought some earrings and a glass ring but the ring already broker. I am going to go back tomorrow to see if I can exchange it. However, being made of glass I'm sure the next one will break too and I rather continue wearing the broken one than get a perfect one and live in fear of it breaking. We'll see what I decide to do.

We went out to dinner at a cocktail bar but the food was amazing. I have some pictures but I'm too tired and will post them tomorrow with the pictures of the tour.

1 comments:

antimony said...

For a moment I was reading too fast and thought you were buying Brett funky jewelry :)

Have fun!