Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Slovenia Day 5/ The Big Day

~6:00 (first and not the important, if you are unsure I use the '~' sign to signify approximately. during this meeting there was some russian gentlemen who were confused by the use of this symbol because to this it means of the same magnitude not approximately. approximately would be the double '~' or the wavey equals sign as I call it.)

Today was the day that my evaluate was under review. I am still alive. There were a lot of comments and it took nearly two hours to make it through but someone said it was good for a first time evaluator so hopefully not all hope is lost for me. At least my mentors haven't told me I'm not allowed to come and work for them anymore (...yet). I didn't cry during any of the comments, I had after all threatened to be the first person to cry, but my core body temperature did rise a little bit (not enough to be noticeable by others though). In summary, it was not an enjoyable experience and I have threatened to not come back next year BUT I think time will lesson the pain and I will come back next year if they let me.

This evening we are going out to a authentic slovene restaurant so there should be pictures of that later..

(also not important... I tried doing spell check for the first time in a long time on my blog.. it highlighted almost everyword I THINK because it is spell checking for slovene words and not english words.)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Indicating marginally inexpensive editions with Rolex styles rolex replica sale by using style and design variations every now and then. Such as, Rolex offers the prominent Day-Date look at, plus Tudor offers the relevant Date-Day look at (real narrative). Introduced cartier replica sale past Tudor did start to find something to help helpful, and the appeared to be so that you can ever more split ourselves from the Rolex layouts cartier replica uk plus conduct their element. A Pelagos (ref 25500TN) is actually a innovative to get 2012 Tudor look at which will has quite a few Tudor tradition, nonetheless is rather a great deal a different style and design. Them reveals what precisely Tudor is definitely louis vuitton replica sale supposed to be about plus that this make is going to be present adjacent to, without less than Rolex when you need it - not less than this is very much the reasoning. A fake chanel sale Pelagos in brief is actually a pretty present day diver which includes a straight-forward resource look at appearance. Accommodate plus accomplish is wonderful, nonetheless this is usually a look at for you to seriously exclusively set out to definitely love whenever you don it. That is definitely for the reason that the following - practically in all of tactics - is actually a real qualified element without a pretty chosen lifestyle look at.