Thursday, October 8, 2009

Time: 12:47 AM
Crisis: My paper is due in 15 hours and 13 minutes. I still have a lot more to finish.
Status: I just cracked open my second pepsi of the evening. My night owl husband just went to bed.

The conversation we just had:
Brett-I just put another pepsi in the fridge for you incase you get desperate.
Me- You mean in addition to the one I just opened?
Brett - Yeah, just in case. Good night *Brett goes to take a sip of pepsi*
Me_ WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Didn't you just brush your teeth
Brett- *with an incredulous look* Baby, Pepsi goes with anything, even toothpaste.

Now I just have to say, besides I can't get the italics to turn off, I love my husband. I love his quarkes and his charms, his gluons and bosons. (Bad news people I just slipped in quantum mechanics references.)

By the time you all read this my report will probably be handed in and I will go back and read this post and realize... I need to stop procrastinating.


(I still can't get the italics to turn off..)

0 comments: