Monday, October 5, 2009

My Schedule:

Here is the most boring list you'll ever read but the most stressful list I've read all month. Wednesday: Process Design homework due.
Thursday: Green Engineering homework due. AIChE Lunch which I am suppose to order the food for, they want soup for 20+ people within our budget. That afternoon I'm suppose to go on a plant tour.
Friday: Our first lab formal report is due. I've barely started writing and we are still analyzing data. And if you haven't notices from here writing isn't my forte or my favorite. This day I'm also suppose to be in charge of the Process Control Homework help session.
Saturday: Ski Patrol and family stuff (that isn't stressful but it's still on my to do list)
Monday-Friday: Study for the FE exam. This is technically my week off. But I have to study for the Fundmentals of Engineering Exam. It is supposedly the culmination of everything I have learned in engineering. Its an eight hour test.
Wednesday: I have a process design test. I've learned nothing in that class.
Saturday the 24th: I take the FE exam..... I'm quivering in my socks at the thought.

Boring for you, stressful for me. Is it too late to quit?

4 comments:

Zina said...

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.

Yes, it is too late to quit. Flash your saber, Margaret! Charge for the guns! You'll do great.

Mattsmom said...

WOW! You can do it! You are amazing! Do not forget it!

antimony said...

Yes.


As in yes, it's too late to quit. It's very much like climbing the grand. After the first few miles (when it starts to get really steep), you think 'I don't want to take another step.' But you take that step and then another and then another, and then you realize that if you stop taking that next step, then you're going to have to repeat every previous step again - because you know, if you don't make it this time, you'll just be there trying that climb again next year.

Of course, then you have to wonder about any of those crazy people who'd do it twice (climb the grand) or three times (get a degree)...

Courtney said...

i say no. let's quit :)

just kidding. but you have much more to do than me! i would be really stressed if i had to do the control help session!! good luck!!

(ugggh.. i'm really not looking forward to the FE!)