Thursday, July 2, 2009

Just when you get used to something....

You know how when you drive past a car wreck and you can't help but looking. Especially when its a bad one. And even if your cursing the mile long line of cars backed up for a wreck on the opposite side of the interstate you still try to get a good look when you finally drive past. Well I have the same reaction to the anti-meth billboards around Idaho Falls. They are do gross looking but yet I always look. I drive past one on my way to work and was finally over looking at it. Then this morning (or maybe yesterday) they put a new one up. Just as disgusting but new. Which means I now look at it every morning and gross myself out. I'm very disturbed by these ads, they give me the heebee-geebees (not to be confused with the bee gees... although they have the same effect on me).


And or those of you who haven't seen a good car wreck lately.
That's me pretending I'm the conquering hero. I'm not... the FedEx truck for sure won this fight.
(don't worry the pictures from 2 years ago... don't think this is recent.. don't have a freak out.. maybe I should have put this before you scroll down and see the picture... I suppose I could change it now but.. I suffer through anti-meth billboards... I'll let you suffer a bit too)

0 comments: