Friday, June 12, 2009

Random

You ever have someone do something that bugs you and you just want to yell out and tell everyone how much it bothers you but you don't because you know your being silly and you don't like confrontation. Plus you can't blog about it because your blog isn't private and you don't want it to come back and bite you years down the road when the person in question happens upon your blog and calls you out upon it. Having one of those afternoons.

That makes me think of a random story to tell:
Just after I turned sixteen my interest was sparked for the boy who sat across the room from me in English class. I couldn't believe it when he singled me out for attention. (He was actually the boy who took me on my first official date.) Well as with most girls once they get attention from the boy they move on... and I had moved on but was still getting attention. Well one night I was expressing my dislike of the attention to my friend in the girls bathroom at church. Little did I know another girl was in the bathroom and was good friends with the boy in question (I think she may have even liked him but the details are a bit fuzzy). So suddenly the attention stopped which I was fine with. And I forgot about it. Until almost a whole trimester later when upon opening my locker I found a note from him calling me out on what happened. I'm pretty sure I apologized.... it may have even been in a return note (how high school is that) and we both moved on. He actually dated my neighbor down the street for a while. Well boy in question.... if you ever stumble upon this blog and realize it's you i'm talking about I'm really sorry. Thanks for teaching me my lesson.

--
In other news:
  • it's friday (that's not actually news its a common known fact). Which makes me very happy.
  • there is a rodeo this weekend we're going to go to.
  • it's been a rainy summer. And I love the rain. I really like carrying and wearing my rain coat.
  • I'm almost done with my project at work
Well.... that is about done as far as news I can come up with. I hope your week has been more interesting.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

thanks for your comment! i enjoy your blog a lot too!! i'm so excited when you update :)

ps- i think it's funny that it's been so rainy in idaho and slc, but not in seattle these past few weeks! what's with that?

Amber M said...

Don't you love high school? I am so glad that who I was in HS doesn't typically define me for the rest of my life. If that was the worst thing you did though you are a saint!

Can't wait to actually play a softball game sometime!