Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Life as it will be.

Well school started back up. The nerve, just as I was completely relaxed and used to doing nothing after five pm (not to mention actually getting somewhat used to all the ins and outs of work) I left my summer employment, said goodbye to my paycheck, and said hello to paying money just so I can work my butt off and learn things like how much heat you loose out your window, the whose-it's something or other it takes to pump hexane from a storage take to someother take 200 m away. Yes these of course are the last two homework problems I gave up on.

So I figured I would do the same thing for school that I did for work. Write out why I like it why I hate it and tell you what i'm doing, minute by minute, everyday of the week. But, alas, I cannot think of enough things that I love about school to match the number of things I dislike about school and my minute by minute schedule is way too much and you, quite frankly, can't handle it. I'm pretty sure no one can.

You truly want to know how intimidating I find my school schedule??? I'll illustrate... If I were to say, wake up one morning with some nasty infection. Let's say pink eye. I have every right to stay home because it's contagious and all. What would I do?? Stay home?? NO! If I can stand up without puking, I'm going to school. Instead I carry Clorox wipes with me so I can sanitize every desk I sit at during the day and do my darndest to sit within a buffer of empty seats. If I owned an eye patch i would have worn it. Wait this story sounds oddly familiar... oh wait that is what happened this morning.

Yeah no joke. I have pink eye.

So just a second ago.. as I was typing, my AMAZING husband came home from webelos (I skipped because of my pink (literally pink) eye) with milkshakes. So pink eye, school work and all is nothing to be depressed about when I have my hunky husband home and a milkshake in hand.

So you all go ahead and be jealous I'm going to go cuddle with my husband while watching super nanny and pretend I don't have homework.

1 comments:

Mattsmom said...

I still do think that you SHOULD be honest as to how impossible your semester is. I know what classes you have. It IS impossible. I think that when people in college gloss over the hard parts when asked how they are doing, people tend to get a false sense of what it really takes to get an engineering degree.
I hope you enjoyed your snuggle time.