Thursday, September 4, 2008

Let me clarify

So let me explain my post last night. I had spent the entire day in class with an eye infection. Then I was home alone trying to figure out homework by myself. I've decided it's a law of nature that all homework should be completed synergisticly. Never alone. But last night I was trying to do homework alone and quickly I spiralled into a 'woe, woe, woe is me' mood. That is why I started ranting and complaining here. But now that I think about it (and now that all my assignments due tomorrow are done) I realize I am so lucky. The fact that I have the opportunity to go to school. Especially the fact that I even make a little money going to school (well if you don't count living expenses like food and shelter). I am so lucky to have to chance to attend college, especially with one with such a good engineering department. I'm also lucky that after only about a month and a half of dating Brett loved me enough to agree to move down to Utah so I could finish school. Really, I'm lucky.


But don't remind me of that in ten minutes while I'm trying to do Physical Chemistry homework because I'll slap you.

See Me... I'm one of the ones in white on the stage. I graduated summa cumme laud so I got to sit on the stage. (I enjoy bragging myself up sometimes)



These are my bestest bestest bestest friends from high school. We were just about joined at the hips. (the horrid white gowns might hide it but let me tell you we all had hips!) Without these girls highschool would have been soooo boring!


Oh and this, this is the best day of my life. Whewii he is HOTT!. Oh and see the lace on the viel.. my mom hand stitched that onto the viel.

1 comments:

Caroline said...

You were summa cumme laud - so was I!!! Except, I got to wear a pretty blue graduation cap and gown. I bet you got a sweet gold medal too. We should both wear ours so we can look smart. Although, you look smart without it. I just look like a helpless teenage mother who people look at and think "poor little girl." Ok, maybe not everybody, but I know there are a few. Anyway, good luck at school - everything will turn out ok. I remember thinking that my class schedule would literally kill me, but things turned out in the end - I am still alive to tell this story!!!