Monday, March 7, 2011

Besides being pregnant...

I realize that by looking at my blog the last while you would think the only thing I do is be pregnant. We'll actually being pregnant only gets to occupy a little bit of my time. This semester so far has been busy but not nearly as busy as last semester. I'm taking two classes, Nuclear Criticality Safety 1 and Masters Research and Thesis Credit. I just finished my midterm for Crit. Safety 1 and set it in. Now I can start stressing about the final presentation. Work has been very busy though. My benchmark is being presented at a meeting in May in Paris (I won't be going this year) and so I'm in a bit of a time crunch to get it done. The benchmarks go out for distribution by the 24th so I have to have it done and reviewed before then. I should be able to do it but I'll be working some long hours the next few days (well longer than my normal 5-6 hours a day). Today my boss asked me when I was due. I told him the 28th and he asked me what month. He was a bit shocked when I told him this month. In other exciting news... I'm on the internet. Well, duh I'm on the internet! I have a blog and a facebook afterall. But professionally I am on the net. If you google my name and osti the first result is my benchmark from last year. I'm published.. how about that. (I think this has actually been on the internet for a while but I just realized it the other day.) Okay I know talking about pregnancy is a lot more fun and universal so I'll probably go back to that for future posts.

1 comments:

Mattsmom said...

I can't believe you are due so soon! It sounds like you have a TON to get done before little miss makes her appearance.