Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ten Weeks to Go

I have just under ten weeks till my due date. I still feel pretty good but my back, hips, and feet get tired more easily lately. I'm really showing now too. Someone did a triple take at work the other day then asked if I was expecting. I'll post a picture soon (maybe). I am starting to get very anxious about what I'm going to do ~10 weeks from now when this little girl can do more than just kick me when she is unhappy. I keep thinking about all the things I need to buy and all the things I don't realize I need to buy. For example, something I read the other day said something about baby fingernail clippers. I immediately thought, I don't have those... I didn't even realize I would need those. Now my mind keeps coming back to "I need to shop for the baby, I NEED to get baby finger nail clippers, what else do I not even realize I need yet??" How does anyone become a mom for the first time and survive the anxiety!?!?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so cute Margaret. Don't stress too much - you will figure things out as you go. It is an eternal learning process. Although, I must say that the baby fingernail clippers are quite nice to have! ;-)

Yasmeen said...

this was a super cute post. i'm sure you'll figure it out :)

Mattsmom said...

That is what family is for...and baby showers!

Heidi said...

Don't stress, there are lots of things that may seem like a much needed purchase that you'd be ok without. I, personally, have not bought any baby fingernail clippers and my two kids have survived just fine! ;)