Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Surpisingly Fun

On Monday night we had a small group of friends over. Brett bought catch phrase at my request so we would have a group game to play. We didn't get a chance to play it Monday and I was a little mad at myself for making him buy it because it wasn't cheap. Last night I pulled it out and we started playing it, just Brett and me. It was sooo much fun. I didn't think it would be with just two people. I think it was mostly because of Brett because he comes up with some really out there clues and usually I get them, I figured it's because we've been married so long now. So try it... play catch phrase just you and your hubby, you'll learn a lot about each other.

2 comments:

Amber M said...

That's funny about the catch phrase because Carlan and I played it with some friends and found the same thing as you guys did.

It was good to see you guys over the break. Good luck getting back to the grind. (BLAH) One more semester right?

Mattsmom said...

FUN! I'll have to pull that out one of these days.

Miss you!