Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Someone Told Me...

Today someone told me that once you become a mother you'll no longer procrastinate.... If being a mother requires being on top of things and not putting them off to the last minute... I think I need to keep procrastinating motherhood.


On another note... I'm going on a trip all alone this weekend. I have to not only find all the gates in the airport by myself but also rent a car and navigate my way around a new city all alone... My dad lent me his laptop so hopefully (don't hold your breath) I will post about each day so you can come too and I won't be so alone.

3 comments:

Mattsmom said...

Sounds fun! I most definitely hope to go on this trip "with" you. Can't wait to hear about it.

Katie M. said...

Good luck. We will be thinking of you!

Courtney said...

i would be so scared to go on a trip alone! that's why i made drew go with me to that grad school fair :) watch out for those exits on the left!!