Monday, August 3, 2009

SCHOOL OUT FOR SUMMER!

Hey guess what! Schools out for summer. Only problem is it starts up again in two weeks. I just finished up the last test for the three classes I've been taking this summer. I took Human Geography, World Geography, and Leisurely Behavior and Human Diversity. The first two classes are just what you expect. And the third well... a class with leisurely behavior doesn't automatically mean it will be a cake class. But it really wasn't too bad. I'm just happy I'm done with them. Now I think I'll go buy books for next semester.... talk about a drop in my bank account!

OH But in awesome news.. My husband got a tuition waiver (plus he's on the deans list for excellent grades)! That means he and I both have tuition waivers now. We're awesome like that.

2 comments:

Katie M. said...

I could only wish I was as awesome as you and brett. Hope to see you guys soon!

Courtney said...

that's awesome!! congrats to him :) and to you of course... for, you know, keeping yours.