Sunday, April 26, 2009

Filled with discontent

I know why I'm not suppose to do homework on sunday.. because I get so angry at my teacher for not teaching how I think he should (this is my way of trying to nicely say i think he's teaching crappy). It makes me so angry I'm thinking not very nice thoughts and thats not very christ-like is it. And homework frustration make me eat... a lot.. and then I feel bad about myself because I justa at a lot of candy that really I didn't want to eat. Thats why i'm giving up on homework and going to read my book.

6 comments:

Katie M. said...

I want to come eat candy and read a book at your house. Sounds like a perfect Sunday activity --- sorry about the homework discontentment!

Katie M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

Yuck! Homework stinks. (Insert audio reading of Oh Homework Oh Homework poem by Shel Silverstein since I can't really express quite as well as he does just how much homework really does stink) Candy is awesome. I love it. Just ask my hubby. And there's always room for a great book. Good choices! :)

Zina said...

paper is always a good substitute...

Courtney said...

homework is causing me to eat unnecessary amounts of candy too! my tongue kind of hurts. it's a good thing we only have a week and a half left!! (oh, and i'm pretty sure i know which homework you were doing last night, so agreed about the crappy teacher comment.)

Courtney said...

correction- by last night, i mean 3 in the afternoon :)

i was just thinking of my last night i guess.