Friday, April 8, 2011

Introducing...

 Vera Ann Marshall 
Born Tuesday April 5, 2011 and 11:09 PM.



Just after my water broke Monday (4/4/11) at 7:00 AM.

Monday Morning. Contractions were pretty mild all Monday.

Tuesday afternoon. At this point I was finally getting close to fully dilated and had an epidural.


After four hours of pushing... Bless that arm in the back ground giving me a shot of pain medicine since they had turned the epidural off and it had long ago worn off.

She is daddy's little girl to the max!

On our way home!

First night at home

First morning at home

4 comments:

Yasmeen said...

AAHHH! She's so CUTE! I hope you are getting lots of rest :) Love love love!

Courtney said...

!!!!!! congratulations! she's beautiful! i love the name, too. what a perfect little family :)

Mattsmom said...

I can not wait to meet her. She is beautiful.

Amber M said...

I love the sleepy new parent look. Too sweet! We love that little girl already. Congrats!