Monday, November 15, 2010

Things are kicking in.

So my official due date is 19 weeks from today (meaning I'm not having a baby 19 weeks from today right?). And the pregnancy is coming a long. Over the last month or so I've thought I might have, maybe, could have felt a kick but never anything for sure or consistent. But yesterday during sacrament there were two girls unhappy with the waist band on my skirt. But I wasn't kicking anyone over it. I've felt plenty of 'that was for sure a kick' ever since, normally when something is pushing on my belly. I would agree with the 'it feels like popcorn popping' statement. And although I wouldn't really say 'I'm showing' much this little girl is starting to take up enough space that a full bladder or stomach has no place to go but out. I'm sure soon enough she'll start moving in the outward direction too.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

will you post pictures over the next 19 weeks?! i hope so!! :)

Mattsmom said...

YAY! I remember when I was waiting for my first kicks. One time I thought I felt kicking only to discover that it was my cell phone vibrating. That is the best part of pregnancy for sure! ENJOY!