Saturday, November 14, 2009

Who doesn't like the word free

Much to my fathers shame I love goat roper music. I know, I know. It because of Brett. As my old roommate said soon after I met Brett that 'I'd been colonized' Meaning he likes country... i started to like country.. But who cares! It makes car rides easier, not to mention my recent trip to Nashville that much more fun. (More on that soon, hopefully.)

So the real purpose... Here is a free music download from Amazon. The directions are here. The catch, you can only down load song from a list. The list comes from nominees at the recent Country Music Awards. (I was so sad I left Nashville two days before the CMAs came to town!) This expires on Nov. 22

And if you missed the CMA's this performance was amazing! (Oh and this song is an option to get for free!)

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the tip. I also enjoyed the CMA's and The Zac Brown Band's performance!

Courtney said...

i like country too... but drew doesn't. i was just thinking about this song yesterday too! i'm excited to go download it! thanks :)

antimony said...

Thanks!! This is an awesome version of that song, and I love that it was free.